Thursday 16 February 2012

Brand New Cards!!

Here is a little sneak peak at my latest greetings designs! As soon as they are back from the printers they will be on sale in my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/meganelsaparry

I love old black and white photographs and these are selected from a collection donated to me by friends and family.

The two old ladies I found in an antique fair and instantly fell in love the photograph, they look so jolly in their Sunday best.

It was a very lucky find however I do find it quite sad that these kind of photographs end up at antique fairs and charity shops as they deserve to be in a frame on someone’s mantelpiece who knows the person in the picture; so I am trying to give them a new lease on life in my own way!

I designed them with the diamond jubilee in mind using a textured union jack motif, the colours are fresh and cheerful.





No comments:

Post a Comment